When: December 12, 2017, 9:00-18:00h
Venue: Westergastheater, Pazzanistraat 15, Amsterdam
We are happy to announce that the programme for Super D is now complete! Check out the programme and speakers on super-d.surf.nl.
Super D is the annual SURF event where science and technology meet. Catch up on the latest developments in the field of high performance computing and data. Get inspired by top scientists and share your knowledge with fellow participants.
Thomas Schulthess, Director of the Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS) and professor of computational physics at ETH Zurich: Reflecting on the goal and baseline for exascale computing
Thomas Skordas, Director of ‘Digital Excellence and Science Infrastructure’ Directorate in DG Connect: The EuroHPC Initiative
Some highlights from our programme:
- Why don’t we have a quantum computer today?
- Deep learning in medicine: augmenting or replacing radiologists and pathologists?
- Research data management, a collaboration based strategy
- Visualizing large cell-based simulations: a bloody mess?
- Forum discussion: is Dutch investment in high performance compute (HPC) technology essential?
- Collaborate with us in the SURF Open Innovation Lab
Are you a researcher, research support manager, academic policy maker or research/innovation manager in the private sector? Then don’t miss out on Super D!