Upcoming Training Events
|Fully booked, but the recording will be available soon after the event|
Past CompBioMed events
- Barcelona VPH Summer School 2018, 18th-22nd June 2018
- BSC Winter School, 14-16 February 2018
- The BioExcel & CompBioMed joint workshop on “Free Energy Calculations from Molecular Simulations: Applications in Life and Medical Sciences” (UCL, London, 30 May 2017)
- 2 CompBioMed session at the PATC Course “HPC-based simulations, Engineering and Environment” (BSC, Barcelona, 14-16 February 2017)
One of the objectives of our Centre of Excellence is to train future generations of scientists within the field of computational biomedicine, by running training courses on topics such as HPC use, software engineering and algorithm design, as well as training medical practitioners in the basic medical and clinical contexts of HPC simulation, at events with maximum community exposure such as community workshops and leading international conferences.
The CompBioMed Training Plan foresees a number of online and face-to-face training occasions for the CompBioMed user community.
This Portal aims to be a sustainable open access educational and training resource for Computational Biomedicine, including HPC, and it displays:
- the past and upcoming training events organised within the CompBioMed project
- the training material developed for each course (course slides, code examples, exercises, audio/video recording)
- the training courses offered by our partners that are relevant for the CompBioMed user community (coming soon)